Thursday, June 25, 2009

I don't like to think about this but...

in less than a month I will no longer be able to get döner whenever I want.
I will not be able to speak German with whomever I please
I won't be able to go wherever I want just by getting on a train and being patient
I will no longer be able to enjoy free Jazz on Wednesday nights (not that I do that regularly)
I will no longer be able to live in an apartment that is probably older than my parents.

I don't really want this to end, but I guess it has to sometime. America has a lot of stuff going for it to be sure, but I just really feel comfortable here. I'm getting to the point where I have enough confidence to talk about anything I want in German. I dunno, sometimes I don't feel like I took the full advantage of the German experience. I mean the rest of IES just got drunk a bunch which isn't really an authentic experience you know?


I think I'll miss Hilde the most, she's been the sweetest most understanding host I could have ever dreamed of.

On the other hand I really do miss my American friends and obviously my family.

1 comment:

  1. «Lorsque je demandais un prêt pour acheter mon immeuble en tant que propriétaire d'une petite entreprise dans une situation difficile, les banques conventionnelles ont dit qu'elles ne pouvaient pas m'aider. M. Benjamin, un agent de crédit s'est assis avec moi, a entendu ma situation et a décidé que j'étais ça vaut le coup de tenter ma chance. Nous voici 5 ans plus tard et je viens de renouveler mon prêt pour 7 ans. Je n'aurais pas pu acheter mon immeuble sans l'aide de M. Benjamin et leur serai à jamais redevable de m'avoir donné une chance quand personne d'autre ne le ferait. "
    Je vous recommanderai de contacter un agent de crédit M. Ben sur les informations ci-dessous si vous avez besoin d'une aide financière.Mr Ben Whats-App Contact: + 1-989-394-3740 Ainsi que par e-mail: 247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete