Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ugh so much going on in Berlin this weekend, here's a quick run down:

Christopher Street (Day?) pride parade, where all the cities gays and lesbians converge on Kudamm and have a dance party to end all dance parties ending up in Tiergarten

Bergmannstraßenfest: Very decent Jazz festival in Kreuzberg. Free acts all day plus they bring in semi-famous people (like some guy from ELO).

48 Stunden Neukölln: Finally something happening in my neighborhood! As soon as I finish reading this article and make lunch I'll head out to check the more artistic aspects of my neighborhood (I mean beyond people getting really drunk, smashing bottles and yelling Abbreche (Abortion) at 4 in the morning).

Plus later a bunch of people are going to explore an abandoned amusement park, Spreepark, in Treptower Park.


Monday I have to start writing and researching like a madman.

No comments:

Post a Comment