Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kaum zu glauben.



I haven't really had a lot of time to reflect on leaving yet. It's still weird and it still doesn't feel good, but as my flight nears I find myself actually missing home, so going home doesn't seem so bad. I mean it'll be nice to speak English with strangers again and not feel bad about it.


Packing is going rather well, I think I have room for everything somewhere, which is good.


Anyway I'll write a much more detailed update when I get back to the states. It's weird to be reflecting on my time here in this entry without actually having completely my project of documenting my experiences here, but at the same time that's kind of what I need to do.

But what I really need to do is pack and say goodbye. I'm not done with this journal yet, we still have reentry to take care of, plus I've done a number of exciting things since the last post.

So in the words I chose to use with Hilde when she left for her friend's birthday on Thursday, It's not goodbye, just see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment