Monday, July 20, 2009

So I think I'm just going to end this here. I was going to write a lengthy summation of my experience, but now I just don't feel like it. Instead I'm gonna sit here and listen to the new Mastodon album (it's pretty alright) and then finish up my laundry and run hell of errands.


Brother killed the buick, so now I drive my mom's old camry, not sure how I feel about that.


Anyway I need to catch up with American culture from the past 4.5 months or so. I have to start using dollars and decimals again, not to mention gas. Man Berlin is already starting to sound appealing again...


Anyway I guess this is the end of this blog, though certainly not my blogging. If anyone actually wants to keep up with me I've been on the aim since middle school, the skype since last year and the facebook since high school. look me up g!

Anyway, it was fun and this is the third paragraph I've started with Anyway. Geez



Auf Wiedersehen!

1 comment:

  1. «Lorsque je demandais un prêt pour acheter mon immeuble en tant que propriétaire d'une petite entreprise dans une situation difficile, les banques conventionnelles ont dit qu'elles ne pouvaient pas m'aider. M. Benjamin, un agent de crédit s'est assis avec moi, a entendu ma situation et a décidé que j'étais ça vaut le coup de tenter ma chance. Nous voici 5 ans plus tard et je viens de renouveler mon prêt pour 7 ans. Je n'aurais pas pu acheter mon immeuble sans l'aide de M. Benjamin et leur serai à jamais redevable de m'avoir donné une chance quand personne d'autre ne le ferait. "
    Je vous recommanderai de contacter un agent de crédit M. Ben sur les informations ci-dessous si vous avez besoin d'une aide financière.Mr Ben Whats-App Contact: + 1-989-394-3740 Ainsi que par e-mail: 247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete