Sunday, July 12, 2009

My mind is anywhere but this paper. I should have started it days ago instead of going to sleep. But whatever, at least now my mind is somewhat clear. I just have to write about 5 pages really fast and then 2 more pages even faster (but at least that stuff is in English) and then turn it all in by Tuesday. Then I am free free free! Except for that I have to go to class on Thursday morning. Lame.



Still need to buy flowers for Hilde. Still need to go to a Biergarten. Still need to write and send postcards.



Still need to remember to turn in a bunch of stuff.


Still need to remember to pack.


Shit.


Shit.



Shit.



Hilde and I had a really awkward conversation about me leaving. I'm trying not to let it get to me so I can focus on my work, but it's not really working that well. I hope this paper get's finished and I hope I have time to relax and actually speak German well. It's been really hit or miss the last couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment